Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby Lesson #4 Babies Make Great Business Cards



It seems that I was about to miss out on a great opportunity, until I ended up doing some paper work at Saltgrass Steakhouse, when I realized that (most) people love babies and puppies. They are always wanting to hold and pass them around about as much as their smart phones, so why not capitalize on this and recruit Jax to become a living business card! However, this idea works out much better if you have a super cute baby like I do, rather than one that looks as if they have fallen out of the ugly tree, hitting every branch on the way down. Now of course, I'm joking about the ugly baby part, because babies are great and especially our own, but I'm not on the business card idea. If you know me ,you know that sometimes, ok quite a lot, I have been called a shameless self promoter. I have even been know to like one or two of my facebook posts, just because. So it seems pretty strange that I have never really thought about advertising on my own kid until yesterday? I'm not so much thinking about advertising my business, as much as I am wanting to promote our great sport of reining. If I end up getting an extra training horse or two, I can live with the collateral damage. So my plan is that all of Jax's clothing will now sport a reining horse logo as well as the KPH name, to unofficially become the new ambassador for the sport of reining. You can thank him later. I'm guessing that with all of the photographs taken between his grandmas, his mom, and myself, added to the amount of people that want to hold him, multiplied by the number that are just looking cause he's cute, we should be able to single handedly increase our business...I mean the NRHA membership...ten fold by the end of the year. Remember, people love cute babies wearing adorable clothes, why not include sporting the Kutie Performance Horses logo. I just hope Jax understands his greater purpose being the face of an awesome sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment