Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby Lesson #3 Babies Should be Horse Trainers



I have come to the conclusion that babies should be horse trainers due to the simple fact they are very good at convincing people to do everything for them, no questions asked. I have been dealing with customers for the better part of my life and have always been trying to figure out a easy and simple way to get my point across, get people to pay me on time, and just be nice and fun loving in general. I have tried to bend over backwards, give praise for a job well done, or just be a good friend, and this has had varying degrees of success. I have tried to be a good husband and make Charissa glad that she married me everyday, which is harder some days than others due to the fact that I can get us into a pickle pretty easy sometimes. Then baby Jax Lee Kutie, the new sheriff, rolls into town and makes everything work as if he has been doing business for years. Now I seem to be extra popular, mostly in part to a super cute baby. Customers are paying bills on time and people are being nicer in general all due to a little baby boy. No matter how much I had to complain, fight, or make deals, all Jax has to due is let out a little cry or a tiny tear (that really has a magic touch) and he can get anything he wants, PERIOD. If he is hungry, cry. If he needs his chassie cleaned and lubed, cry. Maybe he just needs a hug to go along with his little walking tour of the house, cry. All of these services no matter how big or stinky all provided by someone else, and yet no one ever seems to bother to complain, in fact most people are willing to jump in and offer advice, change a dirty diaper or rock him to sleep, and all of this has been accomplished with no words, little eye contact and possibly just one tear. So having learned this valuable lesson if you see my crying, please change my diaper. I now have a new way of doing business, thanks to the new sheriff in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment