Friday, February 3, 2012

The Circle of Life



Sometimes the circle of life can poke you in the eye with its fickle finger. I have worked pretty hard the past few years of my life to keep from peeing in my pants, and have done a pretty good job, if I might add. There was that one time before my class at the Congress, but I will keep that for another story. It seems that when I was a baby, I did my fair share of wetting diapers, or so I'm told. I SLOWLY progressed into hosing down various items along the way, so much that my mom was thinking that I was going to turn out to be a fire fighter instead of a horse trainer. Now I'm entering a new chapter in my life when I get to experience the pure joy and pleasure of the warm wet feeling running down my leg, knowing that it is not me, generally. It looks like over the last couple of days I have been able to bring out the best in Jax, kinda like a fire hydrant to a dog. Everytime I get the pleasure to hold him, he acts as if we are two little kids in the mens room sword fighting with streams of liquid steel. Now some of the ladies might not understand this right of passage, but I'm sure if you ask your husbands or boyfriends they will be able to back-up my story. It's just how we are programmed. Sooo, yesterday, not once but twice, I got to change my clothes due to being hit by the elusive pee bug sniper. It was a direct gut shot, taking out my sweat shirt, tee shirt, jeans and my underoos. Nothing looks more manly than standing up and looking like I need an endorsement deal with Depends, but such is life. The whole circle of life is ringing true in my mind, I peed on my mom, Jax has peed on me, and I'm sure in a few years my mom will return the favor, as I'm changing her diaper. Therefore, I just need to cheer up and remember that I will have sweet revenge over the pee bug sniper in the end. Hakuna Matata

No comments:

Post a Comment