Monday, February 20, 2012

Bottle Boobies



Well today day was a sad day at the Kutie house, Charissa had to start back to work today and was pretty upset about having to leave her little baby at home with me and my mom. I can understand her concern for having to leave Jax under my total care, since I sometimes have some trouble keeping care of myself, but I think he will be able to survive since my mom did a pretty good job of raising me, although some might beg to differ do to how I turned out, but I guarantee the way I act is no reflection on her, she is a saint for having to deal with me for 39 years. So in order to be able to continue all of my intriguing posts and insightful information that I post I have come up with a system that will allow me to feed Jax, work on the computer, and act like Charissa, all at the same time. I have named my system Bottle Boobies ( I'm going to register the name as soon as I finish typing this), it is simple, effective and gives baby Jax the almost real momma boobies experience. I have figured out that if I hold him in my arm and tuck the bottle under my armpit, I don't have to hold the bottle with my hand, thus freeing up my hand for other jobs (keep it clean) with the bonus being that Jax thinks I'm a whole lot cooler, since he has always thought that my food producers were lacking. Brilliant! I just got a sweet idea that I'm going to work on that will be an improved basic version that will consist of a Bottle Boobie Bra, baby liners with nipples packaged with a slight loss of dignity. The deluxe version will contain double nip Bottle Boobie Bra, disposable liners, twice the amount of nipples, along with a Hulk Hogan mask to cover your face(No one will question the Hulk). The Xtreme version will contain a the double nip Bottle Boobie Bra, a lifetime supply of disposable liners and nipples, cowboy hat with two drink holders mounted on the side(one for the bottle of milk and one for a beverage of your choosing to help ease the humiliation), or the option of a camelback, supply lines, along with a Chuck Norris mask(Because if you laugh or question Chuck he will, well you know, Chuck you up). If things go well Bottle Bobbie Bra will be available in a store near you. You are welcome in advance for my time and work saving product and I will be glad to share your photos of the Bottle Bobbie Bra in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment