Saturday, April 17, 2010

How It All Began


This was how it all began. I saved up $25 and bought a pony, saddle and bridle, from a friend of my dad's. Along with my Fat Grandpa and his love of horses I began my journey to becoming a horse trainer. There have been many ups and downs along the path to becoming a trainer. I have drank gallons of Kool-Aid, eaten hundreds of pounds of Ramen noodles and lived in some pretty rough houses. After years of struggling I finally have a nice training facility, new house, a barn full of world class horses and some great friends and customers. We are starting a new step into the future by expanding our clinic schedule, launching our clothing company and getting ready to go live with our new website that will let us keep our sale barn current and up to date, along with finally allowing our customers a place to purchase the KPH clothing line. I'm excited to see what the future holds, and hope to enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment